...Un Enfoque Empresarial...

martes, 7 de mayo de 2013

Masterly Conference: Juan Alberto González Director General de Microsoft México.

hola everybody!!       


this is the Masterly Conference of  Juan Alberto González Director General de Microsoft México. He was in "Reto Negocios".


blog.udlap.mx



Juan Alberto explains us about Microsoft like a company who has been in a process of transformation because they now develops software and take like a key the change because for they this is a constant that will be always.



He said that the globalization is making changes and the world is rapidly changing and we must to have abilities, we have to ask ourselves ¿where are the opportunities? ¿What we have to do in the next 5, 10 years or tomorrow? ¿What have I do for to be successful? The industry of information technology are going to be more, we are talking of megatrends.



He urges us of to be communicative and ask us ¿what are happenings in the technologic and information world? And ¿How can we put our own business? He said that in the new business the things that are more important are the mobility and the service.



In this conference I learn that we have to:



· Be young who can develop a cultural ability.



· Be unlimited of borders.



· Learn how we can work in team.



· Be persons recognized for our talent and stay informed of everything that happens in the world.



· Be wise and know to detect new generations, we must to be innovative.



But the most important thing that I learn was:



I have to put my sight and think in loud, I have to live with the love and hang on in that view, make changes, inspire to the persons and don’t give up.



I have to continue with my challenges, continue forward and believe in me in my impact. I have to discover my abilities and change.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario